Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Go ahead tell me you'll leave again

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Today.
Many impactful stuff.

2 incidents that made my heart ache.
2 happyy ones.

i guess its all balanced out?
but somehow.

sigh. i duno lah.

the dayy started out all gr8 and the ending was well i guess,
rather horrid.

mm.

talk about the happy stuff first.

1. CHURCH.

down to kyc by myself again.
R didnt go cuz she wasnt feelin too good.
and twinny overslept =(
nuo left durin service cuz she had to go fetch her dad from the airport.

at first i thought it was gg to be pretty awkward for me.

but i was so darn wrong.

had miao,Samo wamo and vicky
haha netballers i love.

After Service, down to cityhall.
i saw the damn donut factory again.

reallyyyyyy had a craving.
so i decided to be gutsy putsy and asked a couple if they could help me get a box.
(vic,u respect me now right. hahaha.)

anyway. it turned out that
the woman was damn crafty.
i passed her 10 bucks.
and asked for six donuts. half a dozen

total cost is 7
by right i shld get 3 bucks back.

she wanted my ENTIRE 10 bucks.
in exchange for tt half a dozen.

at first i thought.
whatever man.
i didnt wana queue.
3 bucks onlyy.
heck it lah.

den after we got the donuts.

Vic told me

" u noe if u give her 1 dollar more right. u could buy 1 dozen donuts.
extra SIX. instead of ur current box."

$11 for 12 donuts.

seriously i kena scammed.

my maths la.
damn screwed up.
i told u already.
hahaha.

nvm.
donation.

back to church.
gave away half to my fav people.

Did maths while miao sat beside me with her econs "tutor"
haha.

Thank u seany sean for teachin me.

you and your "SWING SWING"

=)



#2 happy incident.


BEN WU. MY DEAR BIRDIE BEN WU
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LENDING ME YOUR FISH EYE CAMERA
I PROMISE I WILL TREAT IT BETTER THAN I TREAT MY MAC
OMGAWD U ROXSOXWORXX

and silly birdie ben,dont fret over literature =)

i taught him how to do his lit "essay"
it was super interesting.
damn. i wish i was in laselle.
but ahh. i onlyy have 'talent' in 2 out of 5 modules.

namely

photography and literature.

the rest all the drawl drawl scrawl scrawl one.
eeps. cmi.

-----------


#1 unhappy incident.

met up with mummyy for shopping.
got the pull and bear long top/short dress which i saw yst while @ taka with YN and R.

wanted to get the denim skirt but
size 6 was too darn short
and 10 was too bloody big.

they ran out of 8. urks.

beside P & B, there's this FUJI FILM shop.
i wanted to get a fresh roll of film for the fish eye camera.

the woman in the shop was 2 words.

BEYOND HORRIBLE.

i didnt know how to place the film so i asked her to help me.

She did it so roughly.
i was taken aback.

firstly,her nails were so bloody friggin long
she SCRATCHED the film.
and she kept closing/opening the back casing.

super reckless with the camera and i was getting super irritated.

"please. sorry but this is my friend's camera,not mine. could u handle it gently?"

"ORH YA. OKAY."

-continues.

she just couldnt couldnt couldnt get the damn film right.
and i stood there for 5 mins staring at the poor fish eye just positively being butchered in her gnarly fingers.

then suddenly.

"flash" goes the camera
with the backing exposed.

I WAS BLOODY PISSED.

i wanted a new film but she said it was okay.
so i said. but its 36 shots.
and seriously. if i develop them and i realize the entire roll's ruined.
den how?

she was just super heck care and say she's correct. im wrong.
what i shld get a digi camera.

BASKET. I GOT MY OWN DIGI CAMERA OK.
U FOOLISH WORM.

so i was gettin really really pissed off.

"u noe what. just forget it k? could u jus give me a new roll of film."

naturally,she refused and then she jus walked off unhappily
muttering in hokkien and chinese.

KNS U THINK I DONT UNDERSTAND.

i saw white and then i just stared at her and said.
"what kind of working attitude is that? hello im paying for the film. seriously. "

i was getting all heated up and i wanted a damn receipt so her colleagues helped me while she continued glarin and mumbling in her crude lingo.

super agitated.
things got heated up den my mum came in and tried to be the big boss.

the woman said i was rude to her first and wad "hao xing mei hao bao"

damnnnnit.

u dont think i 17 year old xiao mei mei just stand there let you bully hor.

i got really really mad and my mum was ticked off too.

the woman accidentally called me a "him"
her english was quite mm. weak and i guess my mum used that to her own advantage and she demanded.

"WHAT HIM? ITS HER ."

den my mum asked her

"den u speak all these hokkien words for what?"

anyway bottom line the woman still insisted i was in the wrong
like screw the screwdriver short rambutan i am the customer and i was POLITE until YOU GOT RUDE and damnit, still so self-righteous.

so we left the shop but before we did.

my mum did something which i will never ever forget for the rest of my life.

i think its very wrong and rude of my mum to do so.
despite the fact that i noe she's standing up for me,her daughter.

still, i think my mum's wrong and if i wasnt still so highly hot-headed then.
i would have apologized.

cuz my mum.

she rapped her knuckles on the counter top where the woman was standing.
stared at her and said.

"education is very important."

ugh. super insulting.

it didnt help that mummy was carrying a LV bag with yet another mega huge LV paper bag.

i bet the people in the shop think my mum and i are some "high class think they rich can be so snobbish and look down on others"

Cause we are not.
not rich not poor.
just comfy and living okayy.

i dont like mummy's words.
seriously.

---------

2nd incident that caused my
eating at Food court.
i told mum tt i will bring to KYC one dayy

she said no.
"i dont want to become a christian."

"why?why dont want."

"i just dont want."

i was super shocked cuz i never knew she had SERIOUS issues against church.
after all,she never stopped me from gg.
and she seemed pretty okayy with everything.

something slipped from my mouth and i went
"but -inserts name of another religion- also not good what."

my mum got damn worked up and she scolded me.
"You shut up. dont come and say * not good okay. u just keep quiet and dont say anything bad."

after that, i was really quiet and i felt super sad.
i dont apologize for saying what i did.
i dont regret cuz that would be compromising on my GOD and im nt gg to do that.

its just that.
my heart for my mum. her salvation.

i feel like crying.

------------

walked ard a lil while more.
saw 2 pairs of Topshop shoes.
Am getting it by this week.

----------

im feeling pretty wrecked up over the 2 =( incidents now.

okay piccachoos.

and anon hate tagger who tagged as woody.

u noe what?

ur just yet another bird in the sky,frog in the well and lizard on the wall.
go on and insult my looks.
CHIO CHIO UNCHIO u "HUAN LO" AH.
huan lo -> tt was from another h8 tagger.
whatever man u guys.
i noe a lot of ppl always say this
"this my blog. u nt happy den dun read lor."
"my blog my say."
"not happy,f*ck off lah."

but i choose to take another approach.

"GO AHEAD MAN.SPAM ALL YOU WANT. UR JUST HELPING ME CREATE PUBLICITY THANKS. "

i gotta clarify something.

u said i not chio. act cute.
because i insulted the PEOPLE BEHIND THE campus superstar contestants' WARDDROBE.

ur wood brain obviously sees a link between those two issues whereas my fleshy and RATHER BIG one doesnt.

looks and dress sense.
got link?

no link city link and i think i dress well, im proud to say that.
and i dont regret what i said bout their wardrobe.

i repeat myself.
i dont REGRET.

so shut ur face, u choose the wrong time to come and provoke me.
normally i will just shrug it off but because u USED THE WORD CHIO.
HOKKIEN WORD CHIO.
u made me very very very irritated and i hope u get stung by a bee on your lips and nose.

goodbye. fart face.



piccas from ysterday @ R's place

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

TODAY

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats