Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

thoughts ran unspoken

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

haunting words.
on Sean's Blog.

"If that's your approach(edit) then your conversations would have to be subtitled to the normal crowd."

makes me marvel at the thoughts that swirl through one of my closest friend's mind.
smile sean buddy.
im always here for you. =)

Raindrops outside my window.
they splatter on my conscience.

I WANT A MAIL BUDDY.
ANYBODY WANA BE MY MAIL BUDDY.
WE CAN TAKE PICCAS OF BEAUTIFUL THINGS DEN SEND TO EACH OTHER VIA POST.

i think its so thrilling.
dont u agree.
yeah i do.

if u wana be so nice as to be my mail buddy, please drop me a msg okay.
i really want a mail buddy.

did i mention that yet?

i cant wait for august to end and for september to arrive.

look Sept, here i am with my arms WIDEEE open.
come here baby bop bop wee.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Todayy, i found 3 strangers who read myy blog.
Friendster Wonder Wonder friendster.
you go see my comments.

i think my ego is so huge now, u need a guitar pick to deflate me.
poke poke.

there was this guy who blogged bout one of my previous posts.
and he said i was 'Bold'.

-ponders
i never really consider myself to be bold lehh.

my mouth always gets me in trouble.
its time someone report me to the SPCA.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

u wana see my monstrous butt and thunder thighs?
hahaha

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

sigh.
im sucha cam-whore right.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

really dunno what's wrong with me.

okay going out now byebye bye chicken byebye.


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats