Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

WO AI NI LEHHH.ZHE ME BAN?WO BU ZHI DAO. =(

Todayy i got for myself, two novels from the library.
one's called 'The Art of murder' and the other, 'A complicated Kindess'

i am still in the search of a book which can make me bawl my two eyeballs out.

Today i met chanel after 2 ++ weeks and she told me a lot of juicy details.
i think its adorable how girls can giggle over the stuff they do with boys. (HAHAHA CHANEL.HAHAHA)

im not saying she do anything wrong with boys ah.
giggles.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


(lol. i foresee dark clouds nel. rain CHEQUE? HAHAHA)

Because my mind is just sweeping thru the channels of memories stored today,
i am gg to pick a random one where there was this peculiar moment.

this morn while
walking out from home.

i saw my favourite tree.
!!!
its almost botak.
the leaves look out of place on the branches.
thats odd.

leaves are supposed to 'BELONG' on branches.
u noe what i mean?

Well, a sudden surge of ghastly wind shook the poor
i-never-do-anything-wrong-except-be-planted-there botak tree.

AND WHAT LITTLES LEAVES THAT WERE LEFT STARTED
FALLING Falling falling.


it made my poor heart go 'TWaaang'
And I had the sudden urge to start weeping.

Of course,being the very strong girl i am.
i kept my emotions at bay and
with a defiant glare at the wind,
shook my hair roughly in the opposite direction where it was blowing.

my side parting got messed up
but i was determined not to let myself get bullied by the wind that tormented my favourite botak tree.

i then stuck my tonge out obstinately and made my wayy to the bus stop.

(promise you i not making this up. okay la,maybe the tongue part. heh.)

MA DE nature.
very cruel. very evil.


here's some piccachoos from yesterday and todayy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


bee tee double U, there's this girl on friendster who keeps viewing me.
PLUS, i dont like her very much.(BECAUSE ..)
PLUS, i cant view her back cuz she puts private.
PLUS, she makes my toes wriggle in anger cuz i cant do anything about it.
PLUS, i reckon she reads this page.

BUT, i have to LOVE her because im a christian.

hahaha. that one BUT just cancels out my 4 Plus.

-shrugs

oh well.

These few dayys have been terribly mundane boring and monotonous.

im POSITIVELY SICK of TAMPINES.

jeanette,neesa,CHANEL.
we are GOING HAJI LANE AND STUFF OURSELVES WITH DONUTS NEXT TUES.

DO NOT FORGET OR ELSE.

or else.

or else..

=(

just dont forget.

(if u forget right, i will blow my nose and send u 3 my mucus-filled tissues)

heh.

love you all mutton byebyebye.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats