Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, August 20, 2007

you are the best one of all the best ones

[[edited]]

thanks neesa,nette and jeremy (ky) for the tags.
and all the msn ppl online yo.
appreciated and much love =)

i spent the whole of today bummin around at home feeling sick and fugly wugly
BAASKET I GOT A PIMPLE ON MY NOSE
shit. i really wana cry.

physically sick nvm.
still have to LOOK physically gross. tts lagi worse.

i didnt see the doc.
and because im allergic to antibiotics and panadols
im stuck to my own home-therapy

i drank so much water.
i boiled the damn entire 2 litre flask 4 times today
mum did it twice for me

u count hw much h20?

i gulped them all down and now i have a bladder big big problem
the toilet is my shelter, in it i seek refuge.

oh yea. sim wei jie very cute.

I do not have the mood says: (9:50:51 PM)
lol

I do not have the mood says: (9:50:56 PM)
i'l pray for u

I do not have the mood says: (9:51:01 PM)
ur like always sick

SHER* damn sick. fugly wugly dont talk to me. =( says: (9:51:14 PM)
yeaa =x once a month or twice. its horrible.

I do not have the mood says: (9:51:14 PM)
pray god make u immune to sickness for like at least half a year.

SHER* damn sick. fugly wugly dont talk to me. =( says: (9:51:23 PM)
haha yea! thanks!



still can AT LEAST

hahaha.

peace out yo. pls pray for me u guys. i really hate being sick. h8 h8 h8 h8 it.
-------------------



i slept (tried to) early last night.
woke up at different short intervals
which sucks of course.

i turned off my phone early.
this morn my phone went bersek
and
=) i felt so touched seriously.

thank u R for ur calls and smses
thank u Z for ur retarded call last night where u kept laughin
thank u daron for the missed call and sean too.
thank u ben wu for tt sms and i cant w8 to go laselle and tour!
and strangely enough, thank u marvin and mir for the unexpected forward smses.

and thank u all for the tags --->


thanks yoar =)


dear R and A
we shld go out on more night outings like this

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

=)

and i think i've gotten a
ear/throat and eye infection

im a walkin wreck.

Sorry Jnette nette. we were supposed to go haji lane and polaroid-taking todayy =(
thanks for being so sweet -huggs


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats