Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Forever, author of Salvation

the art of losing myself.
in bringing you praise.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i bounced home tonight.

Zer-thanks. seeing your expression was priceless.
seriously. i dont want to be the whole whiny evil ex girlfriend
so thank you for stepping in my shoes.

To you, it feels like that you didnt believe me tonight.
i wish you were there with me when i walked home.
then maybe, you would have.
i wont lie to you.
i told myself thats the least i could do.

God?
im so strong.
I feel you.
ur breathing in me and feeling for me.

and maybe thats why

i didnt drip a single drop tonight.

Dad's back in Vietnam.
maybe things will get better.

aww. it will.
it always does in the end.

Its strange but i have a lighter heart.
I gave it tonight.
And thats the last thing im ever going to do.

church was brilliant.
Flea market with nuo,sam,miao,birdie ben,krystal and the two jasmines.
i have discovered a Vintage Haven.

i bought 5 badges and i saw a camera from the past and im gg to get it.

Today,i studied at simei starbucks and it was really conducive i got my work done.

tmr, im gg again so if you dont want to see me, please remember to avoid that place by all means.

and for the record, driel's just my reallyyy reallyyy good friend.
yes he's hot i also noe.
u want his no.?
tag me.
hahaha.

so stop Speculating you guys, heard of platonic friendships?

-pokes linus.
-pokes everyone else who has zig zag thoughts.

S, tonight was the last time.
sherlyn wont be there anymore.
Bless you. =)

Today is Calvin's 19th birthday party.
i realized that i still could type his no. out.
i cant believe i still can remember.
Geeeeeez.
how come im still so bad at maths if im so good with no.s?
anyway thats not the point.
haha.
happy 19th dude. =)
God bless you too!

IMPORTED DONUTS
THANK YOU NINA

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Jasmine's purchase from the Flea.
LUCKY GIRL! i wished i had it. hahaha

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

North star and All star.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

mew mew look at you. hahahaha
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



ALL THINGS VINTAGE ALL THINGS LOVELY

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Simei starbucks

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


i love you God.
thanks for protecting me.

BTW,SARA
thank you for dropping me an e-mail.
im gg to e-mail you asap.
wait for my reply kae?
Bless you!

Labels: , , ,


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats