Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

no more, im Out.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I went for maths tuition today
and started bawling my eyes out.

i have some serious issues with my eyeballs.

naw.
im not emotional.
if u seriously think im emo,
then ha ha ha

You who read this page, you haven seen the hell i've been thru these months.

and thats precisely why i dont wana put up my archives.
you compare the start of Jan till now,September.

its like a heart monitor, jumps crazily zig zag zig zag.

April was my peak.
May was the pits.
and from then till now,
life hasn't gotten any better.

i guess you guys read this page daily and think
"this girl life quite good what. everyday get to go out. dont need to study. poly life so slack. got friends.got this got that."

but ho ho ho thats where you are wrong.

i cant blog out the reasons why i feel the way i do anymore
cuz i found out that a lot of you guys judge me

"ee that sher so emo"
over certain posts that i put up.

i cant blog bout whatever i feel without having a random fool coming up to insult me on my tagboard.
but hey thats okay man. i can deal with that.

u noe how i always reply in my own way.
u insult me. no prob yo.
go lick ur own toe.

i wont do the whole vulgarities spewing like the young teen teen i was eons ago =)

anyway bottom line is.

just gimme a break hokay?
if i tell u the stuff that happens to me these past few months, the facade i have to put up.
i mean its not really entirely a front
because i AM happy.
with my friends, i am myself.

its just that this year, 2007
God has been putting me thru so many tests.

its horrid and the worse part is i dont even noe if i've flunked or Aced it.

im getting so tired but im still OBEYING.

so please dont make my life even more difficult by callin me emo kae?
you duno no shite bout me yo'

=) haha i love nigger talk.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

------

SO.
after tuition.

imediately messaged the bestie who was so dang sweet to meet me.

talk about impromptu.

so i was at her gate
and when i saw her, my eyes hurt so much from trying to blink the tears away
but it didnt hurt as badly as the sour pulls that my heart occasionally gave.

That hug was miraculous and Bestie, i seriously seriously am so thankful for you.
4 and a half years of friendship.
going strong.
i love you. =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

we walked for 2 hours STRAIGHT
from east coast to east coast.

the sun was beautiful and best was being a bimbo.
"IM SO HOT IM SO HOT. IM SO HOT."

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

hahaha we all know what she's trying to sayy right.

went to OUR JETTY (pokes Z,ky,mere and derrick)
memories memories.
created tonnes of them there today though.

pris, we took 255 pictures.
that means my hand has been up 230 times.

horrible.
arm cramp.

somehow, it was all good and everything felt right after i babbled out all my woes and sorrows bout a certain guy.
makes me mad and makes me sad.
in her presence , im so okayy and after we parted our ways,
i kept smiling with sucha light light heart.

all's good.
=)

din din at 85
with Rach,nuo,sam,miao,Vic
DARON and Lionel.

Dear Best friend daron, ENOUGH about my friendster and blog k?
i got more readers than you.
FACE IT.

(now everyone pls go daron's friendster and tell him how gorgeous he is. DO IT NOW.)

jae kae
=) el o Vee EE u bestie boy.
and all the best with your I CANDY!

PICCAS AT EAST COAST

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The nice uncle/fisherman who played a part in our cam-whoring process.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dont buy Converse. Support Local. Buy Bata.
nono i mean NORTH STAR

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

because i cannot decide which colour i like. so

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i cant swim. sea is scary

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

my lovable bestie boo
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

BEST , i screwed up this picture and my camera auto delete the originals. UGH i go bang my head now.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

BEST FRIENDS

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

gawd she's so adorable

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

my best friend has curly wurly hair
i asked her what if her beautiful mane grew on her legs?
this is what it might look like

Q mor. hahaha

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

wriggle your toes in hei bie ness

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

LOOK I CAN SQUAT AGAIN! YAYYY MY KNEE'S SLOWLY RECOVERING
-confetti anyhow flyy

fyi, my fav hobby is squatting.
giggles.
damn hei bie lehh

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

with R

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

btw, i finally got my fish eye film developed.
FIRST ROLL
and i was all excited =)

here's my fav few

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Rem my Botak tree?
its gorgeous.
my favourite.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and i miss driel rainbow very very much.
his mocking and taunting.
come back now you foolish worm

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


HAVE FUN STAY NICE (plagarised)

love, sher

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


so long, so long. and i mean it. Bye. i had enough. From monday til now, you brought me nothing but hell. im out. not playing with you any longer. Goodbye =)


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats