Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

you oughta get declined.

killing time killing time
long is the passage of time
sad is the mind with an absent life.


I spend 2/3 of my waking hours
attached to the internet.
joined by hip to my mac.

it seems like thats all i do these days.
this year 2007 has been utterly mind-blowingly

B FOR BORING.

M FOR MUNDANE
M FOR MONOTONOUS.
M FOR MISERY.

lolol
that sounds bloody emo-screamo aint it?

haha anyway, ever since the recent addiction to the Net.
making new friends and renewing old friendships via friendster and thru Msn has been well,

BROADENING MY HORIZIONS LIKE BEEG BEEG BEEG HORIZONS.

profile hopping.
comments-leaving.
seeing the other side of Sg i've yet to experienced.
Not stepping out of my comfort zone but peeking at the other side of the wall.

yeah. my life these days.

Finishing my borrowed library books.
Sharing photos, music, rockin art webbies.
thousands and thousands of brilliant photographs and graphics.

my grey world has been coloured with a thousand shades.

and if you'd ever been to my friendster- you would have seen how thick skin i am.
just BLATANTLY ADVERTISING MY BLOG.

-giggles.
i cant stand myself sometimes.
i noe, you also right?

i also sayy.

then, the random people with
the friendster messages and comments sayin they read.

Golly. that feels...
=)
prettyyy.

this new friend i made, his name is Moses.
you guys gotta check out his Eljay kae?

i think the way he uses words and a particular graphic/photograph to convey how he feels.
its so apt.
perfect- really =)

http://mo-sey.livejournal.com

go go go!

PLUS SARA =)
thanks for replying my e-mail babe!
i hope ur doing fine.
-huggs.


-------


And then,
renewing old friendships.

HELLO EGAN JEREMIAH. =)
gawd i haven seen him since sec 1 netball.
i remembered him as the photo boy who helped us netballers take a picture at hai sing catholic.

he dropped out before his N level exams and geeee look at where he is now!

http://www.rampageontheairwaves.com/

co-music director and all the sorta stuff normal teens like us dont get ta do.
and he's only 18 this year.

geeeeeeez.

he introduced to me the local music scene with bands and certain songs.

i went myspace hopping and i duno why but i'd kept thinking of NEESA when i was doing it.

neesa?
-steps on birks.

neway, Dude's gona bring me to his studio someday soon.
dang. thats exciting.
i cant waita go =)

still on the whole music topic,
mm.

much thanks to Moses, i d/l like friggin all the albums in his account.
slowly pick and choose.

one thing about my taste in musikkk.

i select songs with beautiful lyrics.
i dont care so much for melody.

its the lyrics that matter.

OH!
before i forget,

THANKS SEAN FOR BURNING the almost 200 over odd songs for me!
u rock la bro =)

sheesh.
my thoughts are running wildly.
i dont seem to be blogging the way i usually do.

AND NOW
THE ART SCENE.

was webbie hopping and dang dang dang.

look at these amazing stuff.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and my very favourite, this

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

im sure nuo can do stuff like that too.
if not- even better =)


PARTY AT SCAPE CINELEISURE ON FRIDAY.

no its not clubbing.
there's gona be candy floss and dang. all those models everywhere.
thank goodness.
if not my abstaining for all these months would have gone down the drain drain drain longkang drain.

hello crys. hello nette. =D
i cant w8.
NEESA-GO WITH US KAEEEEEEE.


okay, time to hit the showers then out to SIMEI STARBUCKS for some overnight mugging yo.

ps: JERMIO. CONGRATS ON UR GOOD RESULTS. u retarded brain dead genius =)

pps: TO SEXY NICOLE,MUNIRA,NETTE,BESTIE,MOSES
thank you for making my heart so very very light by offering to go take piccas with me!
i swear i could just die from all these sweet sweet sweeeeeetness. hur hur.

ppps: dont make me lose my innocence.

Labels:


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats