Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Before i turn into a box of things reminding me how much im missing you

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Previous post removed due to excess emotional garbage.
xiexieni for readin my emotional trauma and ru guo ni mei you,
GOOD.
all the better.
=)


SO.

im back.
got miss me?
bet chiu do.bet chiu do.

so instead of my 2 weeks hiatus, i pretty much broke it by twice/thrice?
so i guess im a bad person to say such things.
bad sher bad sher whack her whack her.

doing the whole isolation and solitude shite wasnt really my thang but thank goodness Z was with me most of the time.
i didnt reply anyone but BESTiee online and via sms so.

sorry for the unreplied messages/msn windows aye.

These past few days.
have been spent
at
sengkang.
marine parade.
simei starbucks

and oh yes.
jalan kayu for prata in the wee hours
when i went to stuff myself to death with food.
(it was a 3 days personal food festival and now im undergoing hello Africa lets starve to death shall we? boot camp.)

funny thing was as i ate each bite, i KNEW how much calories i was pouring into my already TENDER(HAHA) body but
mmmmm.

"we just dont care, we just dont care"

on a sidenote.
jalan kayu aint that gr8 a deal after all.

easties simpang roxsoxworxx.

pictures of these few days.

simei starbucks

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

anyway i think reading Vivien's eljay makes me go aww so true so true.
cause of the beautiful lyrics.

especially these.


Some days missing you is overwhelming,
when it hits me you're not coming back,
and in my darkest hours, I have wondered,
was it worth it for the time we had?
My thoughts get kinda scattered, but one thing I know is true,
I bless the day that I found you.

"There comes a point in your life when you realize,
who matters, who never did, who wont anymore, and who always will.
So dont worry about people from your past,
there's a reason why they didnt make it to your future."


1 word.

wow.


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats