Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, November 09, 2007

HAHAHA GOD'S SO COOl. HEEHOMERRYO!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I
CANNOT
BELIEVE
THAT
I
SAW
HIM
TODAY
IN
TOWN.


-repeats X10000.

WHAT ARE THE ODDS.

wa lau wa lau.

you are too damn cute seriously.

OMG RACH OMG MUDPIE
I SAW HIM TODAY.

OMG.

today was superbly fab.


just got home its 12 plus am. and there's 3D art tmr so piccas and everything else up tmr ok ok love you deep deep bye bye.


hahahaha.

thank you God.
you're too cool.


boy toy joy coy soy

such lovely words. hahaha.


bestie- i dont think i'll be able to sleep tonight.
-giggles.

anyway HELLO NEW FRIENDS

GUS with a G AND SHAFIQ WITH A Q.

and on a most random note,

I LOVE my BESTIE PEEOPEEOPEE.

nee na ma! chill lehhhhhh.

hahahaha.

what a happy happy day! =)

Labels: ,


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats