Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, November 05, 2007

its over for me and its over for you.

i like to wake up wayy earlier before my alarm clock and right at the very last minute before it rings,

i click click clickk and shut its gap before it can even speak.

gives me a nutty sense of satisfaction.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i think im pretty loony.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

sch was alright today.

nette looked sexy. =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

library during break and look at the amount of dead bodies sprawled all around.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


5-ed home.

boy on bus whom i've seen quite a no. of times stood beside me and it was pretty cool.

2 teenagers reading their novels side by side.
not a sight you'd see everyday.

john G. dropped at his feet when the bus jerked and stranger was nice enough to hastily pick it up for me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i wish someone would get me a blue rose.

i think..

im tired of being alone.

its okay.
my john grisham and three other novels plus planting my ass at starbucks would do for now.


ps: i anticipate tough / insecure/ worrying times ahead.

pps : superpoke(s) self.
think positive sher.


i have this fantastic ability (which i've only just discovered quite recently, to shift the center of my focus from one major worrying issue to a fantasy.)

in fact. it started last night.

its terribly embarrassing and best? i think you should be able to guess.

eeps.

Labels: ,


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats