Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

make merry be happy

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

wayy longg ago pic.
i think we look reallyy happy in the cab. =)

i miss my twinny and i hope she's alright and feelin much better noww.

i miss having my camera.
i felt damn nekkid without it.

i really want my camera.

after school, nette,jiyan and i went down to island creamery for ice cream and then to madjacks for din dins where we w8ted 30-40? minutes for the food to arrive.

bad bad bad.

i laughed so hard. that yanyan. her FACE.
Wa lau.
omg i had so much fun and today i went home feelin pretty light-hearted.

no cameras.
no pictures.

today, i talked to nette and we both agree that i have wasted my "youth"(lol) this one year.
me the POLY STUDENT.
=) so thats it.

and benben,
your messages made me cry.

happy 17th birthday.
stayin up til 12 for you.
was more than worth it.

=)


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats