Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Bound to happen

Photobucket

and this is so difficult for the both of us
i know we try so hard
there's just no hope for us
and it's more than a shame that we lost to this game
all my walking talking sleeping breathing
nothing will ever be the same again.


Photobucket


i always thought we could make it through
now look what time can do
it took a masterpiece we built
and broke it in two.


26th December 2007
Boxing day.

today i learnt that its about opening boxes.
not ring ring fat beeg sized pot bellies samurai box box that kinda ring ring.

no no
its gift boxes.

i dont get it.
what if its just gift wrapped in plastic bags?

bagxing day?
(no im not trying to be funny i am seriously serious.)

today was supposed to be a ST HILDAS NETBALLERS GATHERING
but gross char soh, ann hin, janice, mew and yannie couldnt make it.

please go and bang your pretty heads =(

so Zer,Shanana,Cons and i trooped down to Tampines Mall
(all thanks to disgusting poopoo.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

pizza hut
arcade
time crisis 2
daytona 2 vs 2
zer vs me
shan vs cons

TOTAL OWNAGE.
-flicks hair X1000.

WINNERS

Photobucket

LOSERS

Photobucket

woo hoo.
i think imma arcade queen.

Photobucket

Poo left to meet her church ppl and then char Z came and joined us.
caught "I AM LEGEND"

AND OMFGOLLY I KEPT SCREAMING AND SHAKING IN FEAR.
wthell my heart was in my mouth
pop pop pop gona come out oh my gawd damn scary ah my poor heart shaking like a palm tree pew pew pew

it was the sound and visual effects.
coupled together they make a blind man see and the deaf can hear properly confirm confirm.

i think the visual effects and photography's FANTASTIC.
seriously totally DVFX hokayy.
next time, you will see my classmates come up with this kindaa effects and woo hoo, we are the first batch too bad i wont be there maybe i will be in FSV tee hee hee.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

sat at tm playgrd after that
walked around getting presents
and then after that a stroll at the pasar malam

realized that a lot of stall vendors there are
super anal about getting their pictures taken

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

looking at this makes me hungry
poor girls i refuse to let them eat until i take a picture

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today while getting ready to go and meet the girls, i was online.
talking to a cuppa of people when suddenly this dude on my msn i shant mention who
comes and asked me endless questions about S and i and if we were together before.

so much crap and no m8er what i said, that bugger still kept bugging me.
KEEP QUESTIONING i was getting so pissed.
so what if your gf's from tmss
so what if i know S
does it matter no it doesnt nosey parkers.
coincidentally, i was talkin to S online and then when i quit MSN.

the bugger MESSAGED ME
to continue asking if we were together before and he said he spoke to S.

BULL.

i got really mad and i told him to mind his own business and the most ironic thing is
S says that he doesnt even know that guy.

what the hell.

i find it really annoying.

also, something major happened to my heart when i found out something.
a pretty weird feeling came across me
i felt like my chest might explode if i took too deep an intake of breath.

so many busybodies
im gg to write it in my eljay.

and no,
i wont let you guys read.

dont add me.

kayy pos.

Labels: , , , ,


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats