Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, December 28, 2007

cause i need you to need me

Photobucket

The moisture in the air
is begging for release
and the memory of your stare
is raining down on me.


hypothetically if you were point A
theoretically if i was point B
we would be
we would be
frantically melting into one massive point
THAT COULD OVERCOME ANYTHING.


Photobucket

Taxi uncle last night: "ni the nan pen you wei she me mei you song ni qu kan yu yuan kan ni the jiao?"

"yin wei ta bu shi wo de nan pen you. "

awwwwwkwarddddd!

hahaha.

Photobucket

so anyway i just came back from the sinseh and golly imma such a brave soul i must sayy.
i hobbled over with mummy and the poor lady got squeezed by me so roughly and i was hyperventilating from all that pain
and i teared but i DIDNT CRYYYY.

i kept repeating
"God's here. God's gona protect you sher. come on come on."

seriously i am my own cheerleader.
-waves pom poms

so after i got my knee mummified
it was a horrible walk back home.

sinseh says i must go back on mon to fix my knee again.
im starting to see a trend here you knoww.

it ALWAYS HAPPENS before school starts.

this is the third time in a year

i dont think Mr emilio's gona believe me again.

i went to the sinseh about 7 times this year already.
i have memorised the contours of his face.

hahaha.

Photobucket

feels kinda suckyy though
i was lookin forward to tonight's christmas dins with nuo,rachie,bernie and hopefully twinn.
been ages since we all met up as a clique.

i guess its postponed
sorryy girls =(

presents pass on sundayyy kaeeee.

guess im stuck at home
watching my black and white movie classics.
=)

Photobucket

i kinda miss G.
hurry come back and irritate me you shit head.
go and wash your mouth with soap. X10000.
=(
KUAI DIAN HUI LAI LA YOU XI BA GAO.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

innyhooo.
Thank you DaddyGod for protecting me.
everything could have been worse.
i know the reason for this knee injury.
i dont blame anyone, especially not him.
I was taught something.
a major flaw i have and i am going to change.
help me help myself.

and Jesus, really really from the bottom of my heart,i feel that you are super brave and mighty powerful and strong.
that 3 nails driven into you and owwww you still never complain.

not one bit.

now me on the other hand,
is a lousy wausy low threshold of pain coward.
one prod one poke one thud from the sinseh's hands
and i wanted you to take me to heaven alreadyy.

hahaha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

alrighty off to youtube.

Get well soon HOSAAAAAAAAAN.
btw big bully, i checked out the stups lyrics.

Like Dough
Dough I like
Boys call me when they feel freaky hot
I run the show
You got to slow
Pick up the pace with your cracked out face


hahaha wthell i almost died laughing.
can i please delete that song please can i please.
have fun at the chalet and be well!

Photobucket

Photobucket

byeeeeee happy pies!
=)

BEFORE I FORGET
to my dear anonymous h8 tagger who takes as - (so creative sioxxx)

GOD BLESS YOUUUU.

(yeah yeah He will blast me. hahaha)

Labels:


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats