Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!

Photobucket

511 AM.
IT IS CHRISTMAS
HAHAHAHA HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST J FOR JESUS
YOU ARE WHAT, A THOUSAND OVER YEARS OLD ?
YOU ARE THE OLDEST FRIEND I EVER HAVE I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING
MORE THAN MYSELF
MORE THAN MY DSLR.

MORE THAN ANYTHING THAT'S WORTH TO BE OF ANYTHING.

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I AM SO THANKFUL FOR YOU.

PS: I LOVE YOUR FATHER JUST AS MUCH TOO.

HAHAHA

christmas was spent in town
i reached home around 4 am.

wild child hor Gabby?
ughh he's gg to flyy off tmr omgawd one whole week without my girlfriend.
i.
will.
dieeeeeeeee.

hahahahha 530 am.
GOODNIGHT EVEERYONE.

go and sleep hosan !

Photobucket

HAHAHHA PIXELS.

Labels:


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats