Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

i am taking you with me. I am keeping you here.

busy days.
reaching home around 11 or 12 plus every night.
couldnt go online.
stupid darn mac not fixed yet.
thank you ben for lendin me yours for my assignment todayy.=)
it was real good of you.

im workin at maestro bistro
2nd level cinee.

first day of work was mm,
INTERESTING.

apparently, every single person working there (except me and ann hin)
is either butch/bi.

im finee with that but mm. it gets rather interesting when they..

mm. mm. mm.

but i think they're reallyy nice and yayy i like working there.

also,when i was waitressing.
a group of guys wrote a hp no. down on a napkin
i didnt know what to make do of it

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


so i let it get acquainted to the rubbish bin.

had dins on mon with bestie, tab, cons, ben and he xun in town.
pepper lunch for din dins (whats new?)
and then we arcade-ed.

i wanted to playy my time crisis 2 so so so badly but the machine was down.
what luck!
so B and i played pool.

I WON I WON I WON
-flicks hair.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

this emo boy you see?
he's a man of GOD.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

HAHAHA CLASSIC FACE

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


tmr marks my first day of work at SETTLERS,KATONG.
=)


gotsa go yoar.

AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF HOSAN.
=)


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats