Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

i was hypnotized by your very eyes.

Daylight, I'm so absent minded
Nighttime meeting new anxieties
So am I erasing myself?
Hope I'm not erasing myself.



Today was really impactful.
2 reasons.
but i shant elaborate here.

bottom line - im angry and i feel so sour.

anyway.

woke up at 1230
msn with gab who showed me this rhyming thing which HAHAHA Is superbly retarded only an alien like him will like this kinda thing.

bussed 5 down to far east to meet Z and then shopping begaaaan.

250 bucks blown so far and i still got 11 more presents to get i am really quite screwed.

am done with
Mummy,Pris,Cons,Ann hin,Sean and Derrick.

tmrs round 2.
Zer,Nuo,Rach,Bernie,Twin,Chanel,Jeanette,Shan and Char zheng
and a cuppa of others.

Photobucket

omgawwwwd i have no money
Maestro bistro wont issue my money until JAN
and OHmygawd i haven even started work officially at SETTLERS YET.

dieee. money come from wheree.dieeeee sher dieee.

pictures from yesterday and todayy.

filming
lead actor and lead actresses

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

sam's spekkies on me.
me with the boy killer,clem

Photobucket

mrt

Photobucket

Photobucket

today.

Photobucket

i want this roxy top.
it is 58 bucks.
that is 12 hours = 2 days at mastro bistro.
forget it.

you will never guess where we ate din din again.
no really you wont.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


town tmr
and then im working at settlers from 6-1130 pm.

come come visit.

also, im selling a green f21 dress for fifteen-twenty bucks
i got it from a flea at homeclub and i haven worn it yet but i need cashh so yeah if your interested,
my e-mail's applez_womanizer@hotmail.com

thank youuu.

Labels:


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats