Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, December 13, 2007

i wished you had bounced.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I want to take you far from the cynics in this town
and kiss you on the mouth.
We'll cut our bodies free from the tethers of
this scene, start a brand new colony.
Where everything will change, we'll give
ourselves new names. Identities erased


guy from panasonic messaged me this morn.
woke up saw the sms had a very bad mood but i tried my best to be positive about it.

$510.
thats it.
they cant pay and thats it.

stuck with a handphone camera for the rest of my freakin life.

feelin very miserable.

went to school today.
met hosan.
nice jeans.
$650 geeeeeeeez dude.
it had better be nice.
anyway,
i think you look better in it than the guy in your eljay.

i can see your ego inflating.

hope you like the happy package.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

canteen 2
went to find nette and yanyan
tried to study but ended up ripping songs from N's Cd(s)

mudpie came and after that
the five of us (plus teresa) went down to town.

they- Art Friend and meeee, Maestro bistro to find zer and ann.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

muddy so cutee

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

got really really tired.
plus sick of town
sick of walkin
feelin moody and unhappy idk why.

muffin not feelin like a happie pie today.
muffin feels like skippin school.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

pic from wayy ago.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


i love appearing offline.
msn tires me.

i feel like punching anyone in town who holds a dslr.

despite all these moody woody thoughts, im feelin really blessed.

yesterday,when i was lamenting and worryin about my $4 left for the week.
my mum suddenly called to tell me Godpa striked lottery first price.

7K and ohgolly,i get 200.

money burdens have been slightly solved.
200 goes to Xmas presents.

my boss doesnt wana gimme my payy.
me not.happy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

tmr's fridayy.
i have no plans yet . maybe dins with Z at night.

all i feel like is gg down to the beach to ride or walk and take pictures.

oh dear. must smile must smile.

shoo shoo angsty thoughts.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

also,
midnightchats.livejournal.com shall officially from today onwards, be a one sentence/entry/day journal.
i have locked it to myself for far too long.
seeing all the entries about him make me cringe.
i have moved on.
thankgoodness.

someone/anyone with an eljay account please teach me how to make a nice nice vintage floral layout pls pls pls i will LYDD you i promise womise.

Labels:


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats