Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, December 22, 2007

knock me out

i cant find the darn lyrics for "last words" by the real tuesday weld.
its getting to me and i really want the lyrics.
if you have it, send to me kae.

ughhh.

329 am.
just got back home from work.

its the now moments that count.

there were a lot of S look-alikes in town today.
my heart kept jolting like tiny micro mini electric light bulbs on a christmas tree.

didnt help that i saw his friends.

jolt jolt jolt.
pause. stop. catch your breath. rationalize. think. breathe.

2 guy customers told me I was bubbly.

so i blew them a bubble and we all ended up happily ever after.

hahaha.

someone was acting like a real F.A. today.
as usual as usual.

ann and i were giddy and giggly and hahaha we wanted to catch a movie after work ended but lousy wausy company dont wana give us cab fare home if we didnt go home immediately.

it is 334 am and im feeling wide awake.

meeting ann the ant at 1 to catch a movie then down to church for the xmas event.

me cant wait. =)


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats