Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, December 27, 2007

a rather late revelation but at least it starts now.

Photobucket

like a tiger in the dark
you were hungry from the start


Photobucket

i hate how i lose control of my tongue and the harsh words i say when i get hurt.
i cant stand all these vulgarities that roll so freely when im in pain.
im sorry S.

i tore my freaking. knee ligament again.
the last time, the sinseh said one more time,
gone case.

im damn scared.
really damn bloody scared.
thrice already.

looks like i need Sean's crutches again.

oh my gawd im in bloody frickin SHIT PAIN.
i cant stand it.

CANT BLOODY STRAIGHTEN MY KNEE I CANT WALK.

seriously idk wthell's wrong with my body.

SHIT. SHIT YOU.
SHIT.

please say shit is not a vulgarity.

Photobucket


Vivo
marche.
home.
met Stefan.
tore bloody leg ligament.
home.

im really mad at myself.
mad at my body.

mad.

here's bloody pictures.
im gg off to bed now.
bye.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

goodnight yall.

Labels: , ,


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats