Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, December 02, 2007

scared to death to find out what you think of me

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I hope to God I mean a little more then the sounds that escape your tired 4 A.M. lips
And oh-how I wish I meant a little more then a symphony of heavy breathing and the friction of hips


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yes, it's true
I romanticize every single thing I do
Especially when it comes to you


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

hi hi hi hihi byebye
today's the second day of DECEMBER.

i reallyyy wanted to blog about my first day of DEC 2007 on the 1st night of the last month of 2007 but i couldnt get my hands on bro's mac cause he was busy betting on soccer and dang i really wanted to but its okay its alright its sunday morning now and im in my room lying on the bed feelin pretty pleased.

yesterday came as a shock because GEEZ.
this is the last month of year 2007!

what a dreadful year it has been.
someone once said, if you are walking through hell, keep walking and looks like thats what im doing.

except it doesnt seem like its hell anymore.
just a piece of barren land.

im still waiting for my harvest which hopefully, will arrive in feb next year 08, in the form of
my O level results.

hello Tp. are you still waiting for me?

the sad thing is, im really starting to groww attached to np.
to my classmates.

if i were forced to stay, i wouldnt mind so terribly
but then the course would cause me to lose motivation.

simply cause imma 1.97 gpa (cringe) dvfx student.

(lowest in the whole entire course i think)

ALSO, im feeling very very very used to west.(central/west?) (bukit timah areaaaaa)
so much so that headin back to the east yesterday felt terribly foreign.

not a good feeling at all.

imma eastie yo'.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

so anyway, THURSDAY 30th NOV.

50 mins bus ride to hougang
mrt
then lrt
to sengkang to meet Z.

left her place at seven and we met R for dins at chomp chomp.

ice cream at some place in serangoon gardens.
pics in Z's cam phone.

[yea,my baby's not fixed yet. =( ]


SATURDAY, 1st dec

trip to Parkway parade to accompany Z
girl wants to rebond her hair.
my purpose of gg there was to provide personal entertainment for her for approx 3 hours.

turns out there was not enough time so we went to Katong for lunch.
walked around a lil while.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

saw this chinese guy with blonde hair at katong mall.
prolly our age or 1-2 years older.
armed with this fantastic dslr and geeeez that made me so excited and then i remembered the death(temporary concussion) of my baby and damnit heart damn pain.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

before i forget, thank you darling ZER for lendin me your camera.
please use it more often,
if not, im going to.

=D

so we parted wayys at this junction

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and then i walked off with her camera in hand
soughting out my fav botak trees to take but there werent any.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

spot the bangala

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i was pissed with myself for ruining this shot.
coulda have been gr8

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

this is one of my favourites (so is the first picture of this post)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i walked to MP library and sat there for a lil while being the only girl in a reading room full of negros
m serious. it was pretty funny and they kept lookin at me curiously.

i started to get real bored and then i walked off to PP.
borders where i camped there for 2 hours.

flippin thru works of renowned photographers.
creating lists of books to read.

(it's super cheapo of me yes i know but hahaha i used my trusty handphone to type down titles of books and moovs to be read and watched asap)

so if anyone has these books.
please lend me.

i will love you deep deep.

THE WAR OF THE BUTTONS -walker
THE SECRET GARDEN-frances hodgson burnett
LADY AUDLEY'S SECRET -mary elizabeth braddon
WUTHERING HEIGHTS-emily bronte
UNLESS-carol shields
THE ENGLISH PATIENT-michael on daatje


or these Movies.

Se7en- david fincher
LEON-luc besson
PULP FICTION-Quentin tarantino
WITNESS-Peter Weir
THE CONVERSATION-francis ford coppola
THE BIG SLEEP-howard hawks
REBECCA-alfred hitchcock
BLADE RUNNER-ridley scott
WUTHERING HEIGHTS
THE SHOP AROUND THE CORNER-ernst lubitsch
CASCABLANCA-michael curtiz
ROMAN HOLIDAY-william wyler
A MAN AND A WOMAN-claude lelouch
LOVE STORY-Arthur hiller



yup.thats about it.
so seriously seriously if you guys got any, pls pls pls lend me please please please.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

so while i was sitting there at borders.
this two girls were beside me and then they started talkin about gossip girl and they didnt really like it which FRUSTRATED ME ZOMG HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE G.GIRL but i kept quiet and they assumed i was plugged into my ipod and then my phone rang and suddenly their attention was on me and geeeez they started talkin about meee.

i like her hair.says one and i like her scarf says the other and then they really really really so innocent so cute, they really thought i couldnt hear but no no i could i was listening to planetshakers and man i still could hear them and it kinda made me a teensy weensy uncomfy because i was alone. ni na ma i dont like to be alone =(

740 that idiot zer finally came back
we walked around for a lil while until we decided to go east coast.

familiar grounds.
familiar settings.

hello you. do you remember that time i went to the jetty with you and i told you my 100 cents story?
i wanted to call you last night but i'd figured out i should just do this another day.
but then again, im afraid that one day,that another day might be pushed too far that its too late.

what do you think?

(and fyi for the rest of you readin this, this has no link or whatsoever to mister same first letter as me guy.)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i wonder who took this really fab shot.
keep wondering
-points to self.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Z looks drunk here.
high on salty east coast air

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

so we sat there planning out our xmas list
who to get for what to get for
and mannn i have quite a no. of people

the usuals plus a cuppa of other special people

HK cafe at east coast to watch Z eat and then we 31-ed back to tamp and then i reached home about 1230.

cuppa of shots.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


"All right, you win, but I only give you one night
To prove yourself to be better than my atttempt at flight
I swear to god if you hurt me I will leap
I will toss myself from these very cliffs
And you'll never see it coming"
"Settle, precious, I know what you're going through
Just ten minutes before you got here I was going to jump too"

Labels: , ,


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats