Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, December 24, 2007

the sweetest sadness in your eyes, clever trick

i dont understand.
its christmas eve and most technically,not christmas yet.

why's everyone forwarding the "merry xmas" smses?

122 pm.
just woke up.
forgot to swtich off my phone early as i always do last night and then suddenly 2 plus Benben called and hahaha asked me about photography which i found super funny.

"cover the flash with your finger.. halfwayyy ahhhh.."

and then after that, i was gg to sleep and THEN THAT
Gab monster called and we talked until 4 plus i think and wa lau i kept laughin so loudly i was so afraid my mum was gona barge in and rob my dslr away.

hahaha super funny Gabanana i know your dirty lil secret.

SBoi.

hahaha.

meeting him l8er to play time crisis 2 woo hoo get my starbucks and then down to marine parade to pass Zer her camera back and then dins at Jackplace with mummy and then town with Z at night for countdown.

hope everything turns out alright.
i feel rather worried today.

a slight uneasy feeling. =x

Labels:


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats