Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

you tell yourself to help you get by

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And I have to speculate that God himself
Did make us into corresponding shapes like
Puzzle pieces from the clay


town (again)
been going there almost everyday since december cucumber started.

met my girlfriend gabby and we went walk a walk walk.
wet dayys.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

lunchhy at soup spoon.
gf's first time there.

noober woober.

i was feelin reallyy lethargic and lazyyyyy.
gf rocked.
massacred my sandwich into different parts and fed me soup.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

shee-oak.
(sayy it fast)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


met salihin at topman.
more walking.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

mooviee at cine.
"The kingdom"

pretty fab film about suicide bombers, about islam about america.
kinda made me sad.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

the dvfx and fsv students kept talking about the framing.
the plot. the cameras.
the engineer sat there making a lot of noise.
hahahahaha.

yet more walking after the show.
went to check out my dslr price.

nikon D40x
a whooping $1050.

i will never get it.

super. icky wicky feeling.
like i really want it.
but its beyond my means.

and mum wont get it so wthell.
more drooling. less whining please.

=(

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


had cravings for my starbucks toffenut latte but gab was being super butch.
refused to let me get it.
kept reminding me of the 500 i have to raise up for xmas presents.

oh the guilt.
oh the shame.
so i forsaked my buck bucks and i was suffering from withdrawal systems.

im addicted.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


waited for Z to end her work at Maestro Bistro.
11 plus and then we mrt-ied down to tamp for dins/supper where Gab was reallyyyy nice he treated me to my cuppcorn yum yum and the two of them feasted.

Z sent me home thank you girl xiexieni love you deep deep.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

so sexy this pic

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

---oh dear.
2 am.
super tired.
words first. pics tmr.
night yoar.

Labels:


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats