Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, October 30, 2009

2 am

gawd. i feel so demoralized. 
if there's one thing i h8 more than anything else in the world,
it's doing something i feel no passion about.

i detest the word passion. it sounds so cheap being tossed around by individuals and competitors in a talent show.

i am a quitter. i quit when things get hard.
the idea of a office job makes me cry. 
tmr i will be stuck in one for 8 hours.
i hate the fact that im a quitter.

this, this really isnt me but i am tired of being a quitter.

yet i know deep down,
 i cannot stand being anything or doing anything im not.
i dont care if the rest of the world sucks those lemons and work on everything except their dream job.

im determined to get what i want. i dont know how i dont know when but i will.

and im so tired of the circumstances failing me every month every week every year, of people failing me
i got to stick up for myself.

Oh God. please help me.


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats