Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

cause i love you more, more than anything else in the world

DSC_0361
DSC_0358

my 12th month presents, I LOVE THE PAPER CRANES. EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED. THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT.
fav perfume in the whole wide world, incanto dream. love letter. pokemon shirt and topshop bow top. STICKY SWEETS.
yeah im bragging, i sowie. this is my first first year celebration. wa rau, feels damn shiok.

DSC_0366

DSC_0363

its 152 am on a tuesday night and boyyy am i feeling lonely.
just caught the hurt locker with nicky-chu. im wearing the pokemon shirt he got me now. 
i dont wear tee-shirts anymore so this is an exception only for you huang yong xiang.

DSC_0371

so hurt locker was pretty radical except the ending kinda got draggy.
the explosions were amazing my heart hummed along with the explosion.
these type of movies, not healthy for your heart.
cardiac arrest otw, yessir!

DSC_0361

DSC_0419

dinner at Dempsey, The prime Society
fucking awesome steak i got drunk just by eating the steak seriously and i didnt even order any alchohol just a mocktail and golly, red wine sauce and i got realllyyyyyyy tipsy hahaha.

so. i spent a bomb again on shopping
all the money from flea gone. i never ever learn my lesson
sibei sian. got bout 6 pieces of clothing from topshop.
the sales are amazing. the non-sales even lagi more amazing.
a tee from uniqlo/and a denim shirt for nick
and lipice cause we need to keep our lips sleek and seh-si.

got myself a red notebook and colourful pens
sat my ass down at starbucks with 2 magazines and did 15 mins of doodling for my magazine before nick came and pick me up.

pretty much broke now but i cant wait to go halloween shopping with pris tmr.
we gona comb the biggest halloween stall in Singapore.
steamboat on thurs and hopefully our lil halloween party on friday so we no need go zouk on sat. this week aint bad at all!

DSC_0445

my hanging balloons skills arent too bad.
a full post on the 1st year tmr, im going to read Style mag now.
meow.

Labels:


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats