Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I AM AWESOME AT SHOPPING.


WAU YOU WILL NEVER GUESS HOW MUCH SHOPPING I DID TODAY BY MYSELF
for the one and only nickychu.
i really outdid myself this time.
i couldnt even carry the huge plastic bag from spotlight had to lug it around with taunting eyes of strangers poke poke poking at me. =(

ALL IS WORTH IT IS 3 15 am i am determined to get as much of it done as possible so he will be all teary hahaha pokemon cries.) on our 1 year this sunday.

cb. ask me study i also not so enthu. hahaha

anyway i got a question: about SGD 38 bucks for the above Vintage Outfit. 
YES/NO?
i like it A LOT but the price i dont like and im a flea market person. everything must be cheap cause im cheapo xcore discount kid. 
thinking very hard.
yes/no?

NICKKKKKKKKKK....


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats