Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, October 05, 2009

i dont know anything, no not anything, not at all.



i have been sick for the past 2 weeks and its not going away.
the brick in the throat, suffocated by hell-raising phlegm all gooey and green
and nick's - the colour of egg yolk.
mucus is a sin by itself.
i have it all clogged up in every air vent in my body.

of late, i have these spell-binding migraines that flash and whip at my brain.
i cant cringe i cannot clutch my jaw i cannot hit my head with balled up fists.
i cant eat any panadol or pain-relief meds to cure it cause im allergic to all of them.

i cant do anything and this sucks.

pictures are so very very disbelieving.
nick and i are two sick cats.
pose.for.the.camera.

gawd my migraine, help.
it hurts too much.

i have stayed away from home from wed till sunday.
just went out for supper with mum and nicky.

this week has been a big mess.
i made a big mess out of things.
quite frankly, i am the mess itself.

im starting to look at myself with more disdain.
hate it.


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats