Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, October 30, 2009

its a sad day

First day of work tmr. kind of dreading it cause of the distance
and i really really hope i dont get paid 40 a day for 930-630pm because it would really irk me since if i sell one dress i can make that amount.
but im still very thankful for terence who introduced me to this job into the art scene.

having a headache.
pounding migrane. damnit.

today i rode pillion on a bike for the first time
it was exhilarating. 
i've too much hair to squeeze into the helmet.

Today was also Gina's last night in Singapore.
im really going to miss her and i feel fucking moody now.
i h8 it when ppl leave. 

im feeling tired and its 106 am just got home i feel like hell.
the idea of working makes me sick.

i think its the idea of not doing what i really want to do, which is fashion-related makes me sick.
its not that im ungrateful, i just wish for once in my life, i can get what i really want to.

i dont think i like working for people.

i vow, from today on. to make it big on my own.
all. by. myself.


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats