Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

she's all mine, i need a girl in my life


anyone interested in that? mine's in black and gold.
though i prefer the purple and gold  (above)
if yes, http://thrashmyjunk.blogspot.com or applez_womanizer@hotmail.com  
thanks!
innyhoo, today best and i had a blast at the biggest costume stall in singapore
it really is fucking awesome omg i do so badly want to go as pebbles and nick as bam bam
was googling and saving pics of all the bam bam pebbles and pikachu photos i can find



so you can imagine my UNADULTERATED HAPPINESS WHEN I SAW THIS.





but its pretty ex to rent one so i will just go as pocahantas since i got the costume already.
i got fangs for nick to match his vampire costume (yawn yeah i know how original but i buy one so no one better say me. roar.
First Year
Din @ Dempsey, The Prime Society
awesome steak that makes you drunk


DSC_0429
drunk face after the steak. =x

on the way there, happy spirits!



yummy yummy
best bizcuits but fucking ex. =( $7.50 for 8 Pieces. sianxxx

Remember i blogged a few entries ago bout wiping out 1/4 of Spotlight?
i wasnt kidding. no sirrrr.

DSC_0156
 
hours and hours of facing these




EQUALS
THIS

DSC_0384
i reckon that the pink one is wayy too girly but hahaha i got a lot of extra butterfry 'stickers'

DSC_0382




DSC_0327

DSC_0342

my presents for him plus the vest and shirt he wore on our 1 year and hahaha the entire uniqlo pacman series woo hoo
not as awesome as the paper crane but i tried my best and i really really liked the scrapbook i made. BTW I SEWED THE KITTYCAT MYSELF AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I SEWED ON BUTTONS BUT HAHAHA I REALIZED I SEWED WRONGLY HAHA.
so how u think, i can make my living if no one wants to hire me, by making these books now?
i help you make you pay me. then i can buy more clothes and support my family bahaha someone will beat me up sooner or later. i damn annoying. ^_^#

DSC_0378

DSC_0453

DSC_0449

i am cheesy like nacho cheese dont beat me i scared.

and two add pics from jail-breaking day with wifey!!

so purdy and talented. she sewed the entire thing herself. i learnt how to sew from her.
DSC_0098

DSC_0082

wifey i miss chiu.

Labels:


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats