Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, October 15, 2009

the stale taste of recycled hair





im starting to feel that October is fast becoming the worst month in my life.
like what happened yst at simei, i feel really unjust and gawd. these couple of weeks have been nothing short of traumatizing. im starting to feel really let own and tired of all the unpredictable circumstances that yank me right off my feet, only to stumble into bitter oblivion.
im going to try and look at everything in a OPTIMISTIC POSITIVE SUNSHINE WAY so while i figure out how to do that, let me try and find my way back to sher again.
innyhoo, tmr is my last paper
as usual i havent started studying.
this time it's worse cause i've yet to do the notes and i reckon with the hours left, im not
going to get ANY studying time at all so lets just see how much of the textbook i can cram in my empty head.
last paper.. im starting to feel awestruck because basically after tmr, im done with studying for the rest of my life. got to find a job (honestly who will hire me, im interested in nothing except clothes, styling and reading books). no one's gona hire a 19 year old with a pathetic resume and slow wits. sianz. /wrist.
im trying to get all the current distractions, 
listening to TPS on repeat, facebook, Blogging, looking at clothes, 
so i can concentrate on this final paper and golly, all the time in the entire world to worry about everything else. which is a lot.. btw.
im kind of excited about the after papers. cant wait to meet my friends.
accompanying Z to ion tmr, meeting Gab at night
fishing? with nick on sat
meetup with wifey on sunday
TOTAL UTTER BOREDOM FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY
home club flea market on sat
EVERYONE PRIS ZER AND I ARE SHARING A STALL PLEASE COME SUPPORT AT HOME CLUB FLEA MARKET ON THE 24th OCT

alrighty im out.
post on IKEA and Gelare tmr mebbe.
have a good day lil pies.


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats