Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, October 19, 2009

we've got the dreamers' disease

pardon the angsty post earlier
im still a little peeved but sunshine will soon get over it.
im up at nick's room alone watching hope and faith with all the blogging time in the world.
oh golly i am really really bored.
better start on my graduation project real soon while i still know how to hold a pen.
im going to create an entire magazine by myself. wish me luck!

innyhoo, pictures from last friday night at Rebel and Zirca.

DSC_0321

DSC_0318

haha i love this pic, we look alike.
DSC_0326

DSC_0330

sharp nose 101
DSC_0332

matching bruises
DSC_0340

DSC_0342

rebel
DSC_0350

DSC_0351

DSC_0362

DSC_0375

DSC_0363

DSC_0356

SAT
where nicky brought me to get my holga lenses(hurray!!) and we had din din at the wanton mee stall.

DSC_0393

DSC_0409
back to his place after that and we decided to go fishing at ECP.
it was a perfect night. balmy weather.

PACMAN EFFECT WOO HOO I LOVE PACMAN
DSC_0450

bait
DSC_0456

fisherman
DSC_0454

pictures of Fighter the fish and Wuss the Crab when i upload 'em l8r.
i had so much fun. we were there till 4 am and then supper at simpang.
i love you. =) cant wait for our 1 year!

Labels:


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats