Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, November 13, 2009

EVERYONE PLEASE JOIN THE GROUP, KIX ON FB AND SHOW SOME LOVE


271 members on FB in a span of 2 days.
what a fucking radical feeling.
to top up this kix high, i got my exam results for print media.
A!!!! 
finally! something my mum 'wont be disappointed in'
i sneaked the result slip under her bedroom door before i sneaked out of the house back to nick's.
im terribly sorry if it seems like im boasting, im really not, k. im just damn happy that finally, things are starting to go right, to look up. =) x 1000.

and i really really want to thank JEREMY YEO for being my hero and helping me set up a new website and tweaked the html and everything and made it so amazingly AMAZING.
i am eternally gr8ful and YOU KNOW I SAY I WILL PAY HIM HE SAID NO NEED WE FRIENDS. KNN GO WHERE FIND THESE KIND OF FRIENDS. 
he just set up a stats counter hours ago heeheehee, what a genius. now i can see how many people visits KIX. 

btw, i never knew jason mraz was such a wise old man. hahaha, i like!!!!
PHOTOSHOOT FOR KIX ON SAT AFTERNOON AND SAT NIGHT BABY, HOPEFULLY THE FIRST LAUNCH.

i already got the vintage apparel for my 2nd collection,waiting for them to arrive.
ONE PIECE EACH.i hxc hardworking not.


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats