Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

THE FIRST LAUNCH


209 am. after two hours of painstakingly editing photos for just TWO PIECES OF CLOTHES,
everyone here is my first ever sneak preview.
what a milestone in my life.
i am clapping my hands now! CLAP TYPE CLAP CLAP!
210 am.
here we go!!!

HTTP://STOCKZERO.ONSUGAR.COM

please note that after friday, this will cease to be the domain name.
it will be http://kix.sg 
THANK YOU AND PLEASE IF YOU LOVE ME OR HATE ME, JUST LEAVE A COMMENT TO TELL ME IF THE PICTURES SUCK OR WHAT.
I LOVE YOU ALL. 


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats