Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, November 12, 2009

HACKERS. HALP!!

a picture of you to make me feel at ease.

i think some asshole is hacking my hotmail and new gmail account.
my recent emails are all deleted. i damn scared. 
I CANNOT PROTECT MYSELF ON THE CYBERWORLD. 
i scared. =(

something good happened today though,
woke up check my gmail, knn all the emails gone but there was this email from shesinfashion.sg
they asked me to do a collaboration with them for KIX since they were looking for independent retailers and whatnots. i feel pretty excited. and apparently, they sent me the email because people recommended KIX to them so WHOEVER YOU ARE, thank you so much for the new exposure! =) 

going to cityhall to collect a pair of go jane heels.
i bought a pair of laced up flats yst.
and another weaved wedges last night at 3 am.
im really terrible. money havent even come in i leak it all away.


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats