Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

HELP ME O HELP


hi rich pies, i need halp.
is anyone reading this, able to fit uk 14 ?
i got a brand new with tags uk 14 fringe skirt which i NEED to sell off.
idk how the hell i managed to get the sizes wrong and i already threw the receipt away so i can only clench my fists with bated breath and pray for an angel to rescue me.

here's the pic and im selling off a brand new not opened at all, kate moss perfume also.

i really need the money to settle a 300 buck littering fine (KNN) so help me thank you very much.
so i need all the haaaaaaaaaaalp in the world.

http://thrashmyjunk.blogspot.com

applez_womanizer@hotmail.com

Labels:


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats