Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

i can feel it, i can feel it, this is big.

//EDIT. yayy over 200 members!!
everyone who's reading this, please join the group kay kay kay. =)

OMFG WHAT THE FUCK IM SO THRILLED!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT A GR8 DAY (despite some terribly tiring stock-checking, stock-collecting, repeats procedure x 1000) and all these in the hot hot humid weather.

BUT O HAY NEH MIND HAY 
i feel so fucking great now i cant even explain how gr8 i feel.

i created KIX as a group in the afternoon 
remembered the 7 people who joined instantly within 5 minutes
and honoured them in my head.
came home after a long day and saw 155 members.
a super sweet email from a reader
caught up with old friends Via facebook msg and text.
VMAY YOU ARE AWESOME.
YING NUO I MISS YOU RACHEL NEESA BERNIE (and twinny of course, never forgotten)
MET MY WIFEY WHO TOLD ME BOUT HER NEW CLONE WHICH IS REALLY FUNNY.
NICK CAME AND PICKED US UP THEN TIM CAME THEN WE LEFT TO FIND JERM
WHO HELPED ME TWEAK MY WEBSITE EVEN THOUGH HE'S TERRIBLY BUSY WITH HIS YEAR 3 PROJECT.
ZER AND NICK WHO PUMPED IN MONEY TO SUPPORT ME.
BEST FRIEND WHO LIFTED MY SPIRITS UP WHEN I FELT UNSURE ABOUT THE WORDS I USED ON THE WEBSITE. 
NETTE WHO MADE MY DAY YST WITH HER 4 SIMPLE WORDS.
GABBY AND JY WHO CONSTANTLY BOOSTED MY CONFIDENCE.
EVERYONE WHO LEFT ME NICE ENCOURAGING COMMENTS ON FB AND LIKED MY STATUS.
PEOPLE WHO LEFT ME EMAILS TO ASK ME TO ADD THEM UP.

IM SO HYPED UP AND EMOTIONAL IM GG TO BURST.
SO BLOODY THANKFUL FOR SUCH AWESOME AWESOME FRIENDS.

this means the hell the world to me. and even though my mum who told me she was disappointed in me and left the room after saying that, after i showed her everything, from the website to the pictures to the face book group to the stocks in my room. 
her words were the most impt to me but even so, everything else above just made me feel like i could really overcome anything.

this is so majorly awesome and im so terribly awed and i havent even launched the collection yet!!!!!!

OH GAWD,I HOPE KIX DOESNT FLOP.
!!!!

Labels:


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats