Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

THINGS WENT AWFULLY FINE TODAY

(convo is in regards to fb conversation about my status - KIX)
THIS MADE MY DAY.

plus an email from a stranger who asked if i shipped over internationally plus my first profit from the 3 items i sold for KIX. ( i sho gay, i even got nick to snap 2 photos of me holding the money with my iphone bahaha.)

innyhoo, im so terribly elated and it's almost, just almost squishing out the fear that KIX will flop when i launch it on Saturday Night.
(btw my seh-si potential customers, please bear with the prices kay i know it might seem steep (20++ to 40++) but i always believed that if you really like something, you fork out a few pennies more and oh my gandeh gu de mah, the item is yours for life. support this kittykat. -tugs sleeve.

PLUS OMG NICK'S DAD CAME BACK WITH A RED MOTORBIKE AND WE CALLED JUSTIN OUT AND WHIZZED AROUND THE BASEMENT ON IT. 
i am so motivated to get a tiny bike. i will zhng it until damn coolio papilio.

i tell you the power of put-putting around on a lil bike gives you this rush.
i hope nicky finishes the remaining 3 bike lessons and we can paint the basement red! 
ha ha ha

Labels: , ,


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats