Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, January 28, 2010

It is to your naked body, i cling































ALL IN ONE POST!
fishing and treasure hunting with fisherboy,nick
poker where i won my allowance
That friday with anton, ashley and Roy where we headed to upper thomson (is that the north??)
for north side treats.
FAT BOYS.
burger was huge, i had a wimpy burger and i almost couldnt finish it. =(
my alchololic milkshake was fawesome.
this friday, we are heading to another FOOD IN THE NORTH session.
it's true, it's true, i really put on weight.

kk 930 am nicky rushing me
fishing!


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats