Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, February 05, 2010

happy 19th birthday Zer!







hellohai to the 1400th post.
i have no idea what im going to do.
im perplexed confused and i really really need God to show me what to do.
Should i stay with Chic magazine or should i venture out on my own.
What is meant for me, only God knows the greater plans He has for me.
Just got to trust in his heart when i cant see His hands.



On a side note, happy 19th birthday my beloved Zer.
Hope you liked the lil mini scrapbook i made for you and your ginormous eyore balloon which depleted 2 mins before we reached the bbq pit.
im so sorry!! bayshore park's walls are rocky and harsh.
Z didnt even get to see eyore in it's glorious floating state.
i was so upset. =(

we had a bbq and it was really simple but i hope you had fun Z.
i love you forever and ever.
=)


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats