Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, February 22, 2010

Selling post a quickie



Selling Authentic AA double U back scoop dress
worn 2x not by me
$30 (or offer best price)

and brand new not used ikimono camera by superheadz
(fourth from the left, top row)

uses film, check out lomography.com or google it.
$20

just want to clear. got too much stuff.
email me at thisismykix@gmail.com/drop me a fb msg.

ps: alternatively, you can email me in regards to any previous items you've seen on this page/kix/thrashmyjunk, chances are i might sell it.

I NEED CASH FOR SOMETHING.


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats