Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, March 01, 2010

dcfc

Love of mine
someday you will die
I'll be close behind
And follow you into the dark.


been thinking about death lately and missing old friends who have gone permanently
i really miss you and as of lately, i think of you so often.
when that song plays on radio, my heart crunches cause i wish you would be the one experiencing life and all the new things here in the world
but then again, how blessed you are to escape this fucked up life and not be weary anymore.
not to be expectant, to be let down, to be crushed.
i cannot decide what i like better.

some pictures from my golden half
taken months and months ago.

anyway, i went down to sim lim yst after the helipad flea (which was fucking boring and small, for the first time i've gone to a flea, i came out empty handed) got my SD card after confirming that the one which had 3000 over precious photos was beyond repair.
good times roll huh.
i have to do the photoshoot all over again which is fucking tiring on my super sensitive dust-sensitive nose.

im heading to some cheap local shop to get my hair cut with nick now.
$3.80 hahaha.
even bkk cannot offer me that price leh.


25320019

25320018

25320015

25320013-1

25320005

25320038

25320032

my beautiful mother

25320027-1

25320002

25320014-1

i think i might update thrashmyjunk.bs today
go check it out for some sweet deals.


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats