Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, March 08, 2010

only 24 more..

1415th post.

im counting down the hours to bangkok and right now its approx 24 hours and thats really awwwesome. im going to miss them alot though.
byebye wifey byebye zer and byebye bestie. =(

PHY- IM SORRY I WONT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY BUT REST ASSURE I WILL CALL YOU FROM THE LAND OF THAIS AND BRING SOME SUNSHINE OVER LONG DISTANCE( HAHAHA) ON THE 14th. (everyone, please rem to wish her on the 14th if not.....)

ZER- GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR FIRST WEEK OF ATTACHMENT. YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU AND CALL ME IF ANYTHING. I BRING BACK GOOD THINGS FOR YOU. muacks.

BESTIE- HANG IN THERE BEST. LAST WEEK OF EXAMS. I COME BACK. WE HAVE THAT SLEEPOVER AND THE B&C. Wink Wink. I LOVE YOU HANG IN THERE.


jetting off via jetstar.
first time, so excited.
nicky and i might rent a boat to fish. lol. wtf.



maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats