Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

someday i will wish upon a star





DEAR ZER, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING.
I HOPE YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE YOU AND HOW GUILTY I FEEL.
NEVER IN MY LIFE DID I EXPECT YOU TO REM MY 1 PASSING SENTENCE ABOUT ME WANTING THE TOPSHOP SHOES AND YOU JUST WENT THERE AND GOT IT JUST LIKE THAT.
i will always remember today, and the topshop shoes i never got to see (haha) and im sorry you wasted your money and i hope karma bites the ass of the cb who took it and thank you so so much for the effort and for wasting a hundred over dollars on an idiot like me and i hope you realize that you really are, one of a kind. i love you.


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats