Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, June 27, 2010

bye again ill see you in five








my hair is seriously too light for my liking



my soccer khakis



fried chicken, mountain dew and all things grossly heavenly after 3 weeks in hell.
om nom nom?

and just like that, five days have come and gone.
he's back in hell-hole camp.

talking to Zer now on facebook now.

Zermaine

I WANT TO WIN A CHANEL BAG THROUGH THIS WORLDCUP LEH


HAHAHA @ the silly girl.

btw im fucking du lan leh.

i bought for ghana match and i woke up all happy cause i saw the score 2-1 ghana 2 usa 1

and CCB SINGAPORE POOLS PLAY UNTIL 90MINS ONLY

so the third goal they dont count.

fuck. WIN ALSO BECOME LOSE.

got logic not, you tell me?

i is very very is very is very angry.







maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats