Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

CONFESSIONS OF AN OBSESSED ADDICT

EDIT: I LOST BOTH.WHATHAFUCK

hi, im determined to win tonight's matches. both the japan/uruguay and portugal/spain matches.
first of all, im going to do my research like a good motivated student.
then i will bet on who win, total goals, and how many goals.
all these will contribute to my make it or break it soccer season winnings.
if i win, i will BOMB ALL THE MONEY on who will win the championship, (got to bet early before the odds lowball me) THEN I WILL WIN BIG AND SAVE THAT MONEY FOR THE GREATER GOOD OF MYSELF. so i can finally stop asking for money from my mother again, i've been asking from her and it's not good since i was pretty independent since last year.

therefore, i shall do research, read forums and do the statistics and i'd better fucking win the two matches tonight. Later, i will stride over to sgpoolz and collect my winnings from england/germany match (am still sore over the ghana and yst's slovakia )

what an addict, sigh.

OH AND WINE PITYPARTYFORTWO with wifey @ mandarin gardens l8r woo hoo i cant wait. ihave awesome tuna sandwiches for you, my love.


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats