Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, June 12, 2010

pretty things in life


day 5 was pretty terrible, actually
so both the teams i chose, decided to neither win nor lose and ended in a draw
draw = lose for me.
fell sick after the first match so i didnt get to watch the french one.
interview for havianas @ sentosa with best and tab.
cross fingers that we will get it.
i was feeling terribly moody the whole day so sorry guys for not being sociable enough.
today, im going to just relax and read my book , tumblr a bit and then head out for dinner with my mother and settlers at night with zer.
have a good day, stay safe everybody.

ps and to the person who left that incredibly nice comment and told me not to publish it, thank you and i wont. i really like this line though i hope its okay to type it here, "and pretty things in life will find their way to you soon."


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats