Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, July 04, 2010

happy days happy daze






lose 50
win back 50
bet 20
won 20
bet 100
got back 100

= 2 matches.

first time not with sg poolz, scare the hell outta me.

and for the first time in my life today, got boyboy bring me go shopping...
I COULD CHOOSE ANYTHING.
i chose 3 items.
hehehe thanks nickychu.
you just fulfiled one of my bucket list.
hope you liked the cap and dindinzz!
=) =) =)

except you are booking in tmr. another 5 days of missing you booya.


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats