Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, July 15, 2010

i never told you, i miss everything about you.

if only kaka,villa and casillas can sign the giant ball behind me and give to me, i die happy.

Today was one of the most awesome days ever.
simei starbucks with wifey.
random 1 min decision to do my nails and i decided to go for skanky blood red and black but meh it looks cheap. the manicurist did a perfect job though. and so cheap! $12.
tamp 1 for dinz with my mum and godpa.
OMG THE TOPSHOP SALES WERE INSANE, I WENT MAD.
and i was so hapz cause the girl working at topshop said she liked my shoes and top and she said her colleague liked my dressing hehehe. so hapz.
btw i think i've seriously conformed to alot of things this year.
like how i joined twitter recently (sheesh) and IM WEARING MOTHERFUCKING CHECKERED PRINTS and i HATE checkered prints. especially the long sleeve kind. but its cropped and i partial traded it.. still NO EXCUSE
but innyhoo,i've got a few friends who like them so hahaha okay sowie kitties, i shut my big mouth. i am uncool,okay. =(
haha then tamp starbucks with wifey, gabby and nik.
exchanged a hell load of WILD STORIES FROM THE PAST and sian i wish i had more than just a ear to listen. wai everyone so wild in secondary school... i not cool. HAHA.
found out something about gabby which i was fucking shocked HAHAHA and no gabby, no one knew....
hung around till late.
took a bus and i was so so blessed oh golly, my ezlink card had negative value and i have ZERO CASH, ZERO. only 50cents and the bus uncle was super mega understanding.
i kept thanking him. what a good day!
and then came back, talked to best friend on bbm/msn.
she just sent me a few songs.. sad sad songs.
i love sad songs, dont you love sad songs i think everyone should love sad songs.
im off to google for more.
ps: dont you think phy and i look really really really young in the photo. lol maybe tts why bus uncle let me go off for 55 cents only.
OH WHO AM I KIDDING, I AM TWENTY WITH SAGGY BOOBS.


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats