Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

i wrote you a letter to tell you how i felt and feel


(i've always hated people who took pictures like that. look at me, turning into one. yucks)
maybe ill charge my dslr tmr or buy a roll of $4.50 grainy film.
i realize i havent touched my cameras since pris's birthday.
still a camwhore though, still a camwhore..
today was my first day at work im officially lonelyicecreamgirl90
wai you all no come find me say hi @ pasirris downtown east.... =( x 1000.
sorry about the 2nd photo above, pris asked me to bbm her a picture....... hahaha

tmr's day off so im heading down to simei starbucks with wifey and then dinz with zer and derrick at night.
maybe i really should bring my camera.
still fucking broke shit and in debt.
how ah. =(
my pay dont come till the 28th. how to survive till then.

http://thrashmyjunk.blogspot.com
plz?


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats