Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, July 01, 2010

just saw my formspring.
it's amazing how fucked up and how black & evil some hearts can be.
look at what this anonymous person said.

"how come you have the mood to shop and gamble even though your own father just passed away? what kind of unfillial ingrate are you? you will surely go to hell."

YUPP THAT'S RIGHT GUYS. BECAUSE I DONT BLOG ABOUT HOW I FEEL ABOUT MY DAD'S PASSING, IM A UNFILLIAL INGRATE
AND YES IM GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL.


you can say all you want, okay? say i ugly sat i fat say everything but dont you dare fucking assume that everything on my blog is everything i feel. you dont know what goes on in my fat ugly head all the time, how i feel about stuff, about life, about the people i love, so what if i fucking shop and gamble. SO WHAT? if i stop all these temporary stuff that makes me feel occupied, my dad's gg to come back all healthy is it?
fuck off if you think im going to wallow in self-pity everyday and coop myself up at home.
i dont blog about every fucking feeling i have.
why should i expose whatever bad/sad thoughts to dogs like (refer to above) when im just going to get this shit from anon cowards all the time.
i go to hell?
yeah sure, see you there.

and because im SICK AND TIRED of all your fucking insensitive comments, im deleting formspring.
go stalk someone else,losers.
if you dont like me, then why the FUCK are you reading this page?
fucking psycho bitch

oh and whoever gave me the top model link, thank you so much i really appreciate it. im staring at all the models now. =)


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats