Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, July 02, 2010

SO HAPPYZ













I AM SO THANKFUL, OH DEAR LORD,SO GRATEFUL.

after nine months of getting slammed for not getting a job and not being financially independent other than KIX, i finally got a job, not one but two at one go but yes,im obviously going to take the longer one.

hello tigerairways! i hope you will be fun.
i hope the people will be nice and friendly.
unlimited amount of free tickets woo hoo
and to my 5 favorite people in the world, YOU GET TO TRAVEL FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

so blessed so blessed so blessed!
i cant stop grinning and thank you so much bestie and ben for such an awesome day today.
steamboat was mad, we were twitting HAHA TWEETING like mad the entire day.
i have conformed btw, you can follow me if you want to hahahaha , SHERLYNSUNSHINE (for lack of better names, though cozmicgrrl you are the coolest. )
got cajoled into playing pool and im really really bad at it.
when i hold the pool stick, i feel very ahlianz.hahaha

im really beaming like mad now.
all i need is my nickychu beside me and LIFE AS I KNOW IT, IS PERFECT.
to the person who texted me , pretty things will come your way..
THANK YOU KIND HEART YOU ARE SPOT ON!

so mad pleased now.


maybe we'll go too far,we just dont care


abt me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


SHERLYN WONG.
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Profile
Sherlyn Sunshine Wong's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

links.

MY FRIENDSTER*

comments

|
www.coolcounters.net
eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats